School District 41 is participating in the 2020 Ministry of Education Student Learning Survey in cooperation with all other school districts throughout the province.
Parents/Guardians can complete the 2020 Student Learning Survey electronically any time until April 3, 2020 providing immediate satisfaction level results to the school and the district. Translations for parents are available in 16 languages.
For 2020: Students in Grades 4, 7, 10 and 12 complete the survey; Parents/Guardians of Grade 4, 7, 10 and 12 Students complete the survey; and all Staff associated with a School complete the survey.
To complete the survey:
Go to any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser access at home, work, or school. Go to http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey/access.htm or CLICK HERE.
- Access the survey by using the Direct (logon-free) Access
- Select your district – 41 – Burnaby
- Select your school – Clinton Elementary
- Select your preferred language and then click on the Log On button to start the survey. When you finish the survey you will get a message “Thank you for sharing your views”.
- If you feel you made a mistake, repeat the procedure above.
- Once complete, your school will have the results immediately.
Thank you for participating in the 2020 Ministry of Education Student Learning Survey. Please contact the school if you have issues using or accessing the online survey.